As a sales intern, you will be responsible for the growth in Portugal. Meaning you’d have to manage existing partners and get new prospects on board in order to work on long-term relationships.
Sales Internship – Portuguese Speaker
Sales intern job description
As a sales intern, you will be in charge of the expansion of designated countries. This means you’d have to manage existing partners while also bringing in new prospects in order to focus on long-term connections. As a sales intern, you will be in charge of expanding our customer portfolio in your assigned country. This implies you’ll need to bring in new prospects and cultivate long-term client relationships.
- Prospecting by phone
- Developing relationships with current clientele
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, sales meetings, and the development of new company concepts
- Attending business events and scheduling face-to-face meetings with partners
- Manage your selected country’s online and offline marketing channels.
So what does this internship offer you?
As an intern at ReloAdvisor, you will get the freedom and responsibilities you would typically only get as a full-time employee or as a manager. All interns are part of the ReloAdvisor family and not only an intern. Besides that, you will be working in a really vibrant and young environment. Most of your managers probably also started as an intern, making the company culture really informal and fun. We are ambitious, meaning there are enough opportunities for you to stay after your internship (if you perform well of course). You will be well supervised, with weekly meetings to discuss evaluations and your progress.
What’s in it for you?
- Hours: 40 per week
- Salary: €400 per month
- Bonus: performance-based bonuses
- Starting date: flexible
- You speak English and Portuguese on a professional/native level and any other language is a plus;
- You are a Bachelor/Master’s student or a recent graduate in the area of Economics, Business Management, or a related study.
- You will be responsible for growing the supply side of our platform by generating new leads and contacting international business owners.
- You are genuinely interested in knowing how a startup product’s complete cycle works.
In order to be eligible for this internship, you must have a European Union Member State passport
Do you also want to be a part of this great company? Apply directly via the form on the right of this page and send us your application!
For more info, you can also write directly at email@example.com