As a sales and marketing intern you will be responsible for the growth in Spain. Meaning you’d have to manage existing partners and get new prospects on board in order to work on long term relationships.
Spanish Native Sales & Marketing Internship
ReloAdvisor is based in Sliedrecht and is a fast-growing international company that believes in transparency, technology and thinking “out of the box”. We developed smart platforms that are able to match consumers needs to business partners. We already actively cooperate with top international moving companies on a worldwide scale. ReloAdvisor offers an International environment with challenging projects, training sessions and being with smart, inspiring colleagues continually ensures ongoing personal development.
We are looking for a candidate that will help us to manage and grow into the Spanish market.
Job description sales intern
As a sales and marketing intern you will be responsible for the growth our client portfolio in Spain. Meaning you will have to get new prospects on board and work on long-term relationships with clients. Below you can find the most important sales and marketing activities.
- Sales activities
- Cold-calling prospects
- Building relationships with active clients
- Participating brainstorm, sales meetings and development of new strategies
- Creating e-mail and marketing campaigns
- Planning face to face meetings with partners and going to conferences
- Manage online and offline marketing channels based on your country needs
So what does this internship offer me?
As an intern at ReloAdvisor you will get freedom and responsibilities you would normally only get as a full-time employee or as a manager. All interns are part of the ReloAdvisor family and not only ‘an intern’. Besides that you will be working in a really cool and young environment. Most of your managers probably also started as an intern, making the company culture really informal and fun. We are ambitious, meaning there are enough opportunities for you to stay after your internship (if you perform well of course). You will be well supervised, with weekly meetings to discuss evaluations and your progress.
Below you can find the offer we give to interns
- Hours : 40 per week
- Salary: €350 per month
- Bonus: Yes (bonus is negotiable, more sales mean a higher bonus)
- Starting date: flexible
Who we are looking for to fill the job
- You are a native of one of the following countries: UK, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- You are a university student enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone
- Some knowledge of marketing or sales is a plus, not a requirement
- You are proactive and you have no trouble in taking your own responsibilities and working in a team
Do you also want to be a part of this great company? Apply directly via the form on the right of this page and send us your application!
For more info you can also write at [email protected]