It’s recommended to contact movers at least 4-6 weeks before your desired move date. This will provide ample time to research and compare moving companies, obtain quotes, and make a reservation. If you have a specific date in mind, it’s important to book as soon as possible, especially during peak moving seasons. It’s also important to consider any special requirements, such as moving large or fragile items, which may require additional planning and preparation time.
Calculate your price indication & get 5 free tailored moving quotes!
Why Expats choose ReloAdvisor?
- Get a free price indication in relation with your needs
- Get up to 5 tailored moving quotes
- Select your preferred moving company
- No obligation, 100% free service
- Read all reviews
- Save time and money
- Get tips & guidance from other expats